Tuesday, July 22

Blurring the lines for a moment...

I've posted some exciting news on my digi-scrapping blog, but I know a lot of you don't read that blog, so I just wanted to show off here too...

I recently received a RAK (RAK - Random Act of Kindness), where a designer gave me one of her digital kits for free, just because she's lovely! Anyway, I loooved the kit 'cos it was super cute and I made this LO with it -


A Walk At The Park 2

Journalling Reads -
We went to the park one Saturday morning so that you could play at the playground and stretch your little legs. You had only been walking for about a month and were still a bit wobbly on your feet, so I still liked to hold your hand to help you keep your balance. But you were “little miss independent” that day and were quite adamant in not wanting to hold my hand. How it makes me smile on the inside seeing you assert your independence and watching you develop this little personality which is full of confidence in yourself. Never lose that faith in yourself and your abilities.
Love always,
Mummy xxx
1st March 2008

Thought Bubble Reads -
"No Mum, I will not hold your hand!"

Credits -
Kit - Summeroo - Amy Sumrall @ Sunshine Studios & Gotta Pixel
Font - Christy, Pea Shelley Thin


Anyway... this LO has made it to Layout of the Week at on one of the digi sites that I post to - Beth and I are on the home page of Gotta Pixel if you want to check it out! I'm pretty excited... it's a big accolade for little ole me... Thanks for letting me share my excitement here... :)

No comments: