Wednesday, July 23

An Artiste at Work...





I took this footage this morning... she was being very cute and drawing and muttering to herself... you can't really hear her muttering on the video footage, but she's still cute! :)

I stayed up last night until 1am (!!! Unheard of for me!!!) to watch le Tour De France... don't ask me how I managed to get enthralled in it so much that I needed to see it to the end... but I found it very exciting. Oddly, I'm not that tired... so I've done laundry, made chicken stock and prepped dinner for bun thang, read Beth a heap of books... I'm sure it will all catch up with me tomorrow... perhaps even more so, if I stay up again to watch tonight's stage of the Tour!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aw I loved watching that, she is very talented, I thought she was going to start drawing on herself at one stage!

Bao

xo