Sunday, July 27

Birthday Party...

This morning we went to our friend Sebastian's 3rd birthday party... it was at a park with little steam trains run by the Lion's Club for the kids to ride on. We had a great time... We didn't get to ride on the trains (Beth got too tired before we got a chance, but I suspect she wouldn't have wanted to go on them... they were moving pretty fast!) Beth spent most of the time eating and I had a fabulous time taking photos of the party and the kids. I've been going through a bit of a down period in my photography... I just don't seem to be making the progress I want to be making (I can "see" photos in my head, but have so much trouble executing them!) but today was so great - it just gave my confidence a whole boost and I have discovered that I take photos of other people's kids better than I take photos of my own little Beth! Isn't that weird?... Although I have heard it said before that pro child photographers hire other child photographers to take photos of their own kids because their kids don't want to pose for their mum's camera anymore! I do believe that has really become the case with Beth... she is sooo over me and the camera lens being pointed at her all the time. So today, I took some of my best photos ever of Sebastian and his little brother Gabriel... Sorry I can't share until their mum gives the okay... but I was sooo happy with todays photos.

But anyway here are 2 of little B enjoying a bite of fairy bread -

No comments: