Saturday, March 21

Oh What a Beautiful Morning...

Oh What a Beautiful Morning...

I've been a bit slack on the blogging front the last few days... Firstly, Phan and I have discovered this hilarious sitcom called "The Big Bang Theory" and we've been watching an episode or two every night... I think it's one of the funniest sitcoms I've ever watched... definitely aimed at my generation and those younger... and perhaps I find it so funny because it appeals to the little geek in me ... LOL... Here's a couple of little snippets from the show courtesy of YouTube -

Trip To A Sperm Bank
Heavy Lifting

Secondly, I've been making some more felt things and baking... There'll be a post coming later with photos and stuff... ;)

Thirdly... well... things have been busy... we've had playdates, plus all the regular playgroup, swimming, KindyROO stuff... so I've been getting tired quick!

Update... Beth's still chatting away... She says to me - "Mummy draw" and makes me draw with her whilst she's drawing... She's always dropping things and exclaiming - "Oh no... blue pen fall down... Oh no... flower fall down..." and then making me pick things up for her.

I have more stuff to share, but I gotta get my butt in gear and take some photos and things... so I'll be back later with a better post... Just enjoy the photo I took of Beth this morning for now... Love this photo, 'cos she's looking at me!

1 comment:

Maria said...

This is one of my favourite pics of Little B. It could easily be on the front page of a magazine. Wow Clara!

Kisses to you all.
xxx