Monday, March 2

I've been tagged... :)

I've been tagged by Jen... She's a fellow blogger, who stumbled across my blog and commented on one of my posts one day... I went and checked out her blog and she'd written the most beautiful post about motherhood... I added her to my google reader (and I also noticed she'd added me to her blogroll on her blog) and we've been following each other's blogs ever since... I love how you can "meet" people over the internet... (*waves*... Hi Jen!) :)

Anyway, I've been tagged with the following -

The rules..

1. Go to the section of your computer where you store all of your photos.
2. Select the 6th folder.
3. Select the 6th photo from that folder.
4. Post and explain about that picture.
5. Tag 6 other people

6th photo from my sixth folder

This photo was taken from a folder with photos from our first day trip as a family... We spent the morning of the 22nd of March 2008 at Kings Beach, Caloundra on the Sunshine Coast... it was a one and a bit hour drive and Beth decided to have a little nap on the way... which was a great idea, as she was all refreshed and ready for lots of fun at the beach once she woke up.

Thanks for the tag, Jen... it was fun... :)

And I'm tagging the following people -

Bao

Ty (oi, you have to invite me as a reader to your blog... when did you go private?!)

Maria

Donna

Flora

Anne-Marie

Can't wait to see what photos you come up with... :)

No comments: