Sunday, March 13

Scrapbooking Sunday

Well after our lovely time back in Adelaide for my SIL wedding, it's nice to get back to Brisbane and just relax and chill out...

I'm now catching up on all the scrapping stuff and wow... so much has happened!

Firstly... huge news... Nina is retiring from designing due to personal reasons. I have really enjoyed being on her CT with an amazing group of ladies and I am so sad she is retiring, although I completely understand why she needs to at this point in time. I hope she'll make a comeback and we'll see her back designing again one day. She really is such a warm and genuine person and has been so encouraging and inspiring... It's amazing how you can get to know someone just through the online world!

So Nina is having a huge sale before she closes her doors -


goodbye


In contrast to that sad news... there are lots of celebrations happening at the O, as Oscraps turns 5! Come and check out the fun in the week long celebrations! There are giveaways via chats and twitter, challenges and of course lots of sales!

Just one of the many things going on, Biograffiti is hosting a template challenge with this awesome free template


five reasons template


And I thought it would perfect for some of the photos from Bao and Ty's wedding -


Reasons-To-Celebrate-600px


As part of the festivities, Fei Fei's Stuff is giving away this awesome template for free with any purchase from Fei Fei's Stuff until the 20th of March -


feistuff-outlined5-prvw600


and a LO I've done with it -


Always Forever


And if you're looking for something awesome from Fei Fei's Stuff, then look no further than these absolutely divine overlays she recently released... seriously swoon-worthy stuff -


feistuff-inscribed-prvw600


And I couldn't resist doing a page using these and a photo I took of Elizabeth being a flowergirl at the wedding -


Flower Girl


And lastly, Donna has released a new kit too with a lovely pastel colour palette. I haven't had a chance to plsy with it yet, but I will very soon...


ddd_BeMine_preview


Thanks for reading along... see you all again next week!

No comments: