Monday, March 28

Photo A Day - March - Week 4

Let's wrap it up for another week... I decided to go for a monochrome/black and white theme this week -

March 22 - Chairs Are Tunnels
She likes crawling under chairs... and often get stuck and/or bumps her head when she decides to sit up while she's under there. On a separate note... she always wants to crawl now, so putting her to bed has become a bit of a struggle and she's constantly rolling over onto her tummy or sitting up and then she get stuck 'cos she's tired and doesn't know how to lie back down again... silly pumpkin.


March 22 - Chairs Are Tunnels


March 23 - The Cutest Baby Boy
This little guy is the 4 month old baby of our friends Ko and Vinnie... He is soooo cute that he makes me clucky again... which is really insane 'cos I'm sure I'm done...

March 23 - The Cutest Baby Boy


March 24 - Photoshoot With Sheye
We had our family photo shoot with Sheye Rosemeyer on this day... been planning it for weeks and I took a photo of the clothes we were wearing and the props I was bringing along (most of which we didn't end up using because we were too busy having a good time... LOL)... only giving a sneak peek of the photo I took 'cos I don't want to give too much away until we see the actual photos from Sheye... :) I've already said it a hundred times... but I can't wait!


March 24 - Photoshoot With Sheye


March 25 - Making Pancakes
6:15am and we're getting stuck into making a batch of pancakes for breakfast.


March 25 - Making Pancakes


March 26 - The Cat That Got The Remote
In the span of 2 weeks she's gone from crawling backwards to crawling forwards to getting up on her knees and now to pulling herself to standing...

Yesterday she pulled herself up to standing using the couch when what she *really* wanted was to get the remote control... So today, I enticed her to do the same again to recapture the moment.... doesn't she look content with herself?

As a side note, this weekend Catherine has learnt to say "Mumumum" (but not on demand... she only says it when she feels like it) and she can now wave hello and goodbye when you ask her... it is so totally adorable... You should see the way she looks at her hand when she manages to get the wave going... it's like an epiphany moment... as if she realises "Oh... that's my hand... and I can make it move like this... Cool..."


March 26 - The Cat That Got The Remote



March 27 - Sleeping Babes
So after our recent trip interstate, Elizabeth's flowers have died... so she asked to go to the flower shop (aka as Bunnings) to get some new ones. So off we went and she picked up some new flowers for the garden. On the way home, both girls fell asleep in the car like 2 peas in a pod... I love it when they are both sleeping at the same time... *sigh*...


March 27 - Sleeping Babes


March 28 - I Love Gardening
That's what the big girl said to me today whilst at the same time being a total drama queen about the dirt... the ants... the beetle... the plants falling over... the water making her wet... Based on that I'm not quite sure what it is she actually likes about gardening!!!

But the best part of gardening with her this afternoon was that she just randomly said to me - "Mum.... I love you." And that just made me melt... and then she said "And I love Daddy .... and Catherine." And that just made me melt a little more.

(And yes - she's wearing oversized gloves in this photo)


March 28 - I Love Gardening

No comments: