Tuesday, March 22

Photo A Day - March - Week 3

And here's the week 3 wrap up ...

March 15 - Coffee Delivery
We got a big delivery of coffee pods for the nespresso machine that we bought a month or so ago today. Lots and lots of coffee for us... (well decaf for me while I'm breastfeeding ... :))


March 15 - Coffee Delivery


March 16 - Can't Say No To This Face
Catherine does this uber cute thing where she tilts her head to one side to get your attention ... she knows she's so darn cute when she does it and it totally melts me when she does it and makes me smile every single time.

March 16 - I Can't Say No To This Face


March 17 - Reading Stories
While I was hanging out laundry, Elizabeth sat outside and read a book out loud to me... she makes up the story as she goes and it's so funny what she comes up with.

March 17 - Reading Stories


March 18 - Little Girl, Big Girl
I decided it was time to get some more photos of the girls together. My favourite photo from this shoot is in my blog header... but this is not a bad shot of both girls looking at the camera. (Note, the big girl decided to dress up a fairy of her own accord... then also insisted on wearing that outfit out grocery shopping later that morning!)

March 18 - Little Girl, Big Girl


March 19 - Gelati
Best.Gelati.Ever. From a place in Rosalie... has amazing flavours, like fig and ricotta, lemon lime and bitters, and pannacotta! We got some to take away and got lychee, apricot (made from fresh seasonal produce!), chocolate and macadamia. Note to self... gelati is hard to photograph... it's rather unforgiving in the way that it melts so darn fast... so by the time I'd scooped out the last scoop in the dish, the first scoop was already melting! Elizabeth adores the chocolate gelati!

March 19 - Gelati


March 20 - Up On Her Knees
So she only just started crawling last week and a week later, she's pulling herself up onto her knees already! She's just itching to stand up on her feet...

March 20 - Pulled Up On My Knees


March 21 - Gorgeous
10 months and she's gorgeous. Catherine got the "gorgeous" wooden wall hanging from her godmother Vicky for Christmas. I've had the idea of doing a shoot with her holding it for ages, but was waiting for the right time when she could sit and kinda hold it... she did pretty well ... :)

March 21 - Gorgeous

No comments: