Thursday, March 31

Photo A Day - March - Rounding Up The Month

Just thought I'd do an interim post to round up the month of March before April starts tomorrow! I've managed to last 1/4 of a year and I'm proud of myself! Anyone interested in joining in PAD for April, come join us! Mitch, Phong & Thao you are all in - it's not negotiable! :p

March 29 - Picnic Basket Stowaway
Yes, this photo is completely staged (although, just prior to taking the photo, she had been playing with the basket and opening and shutting it)... but I figure I don't have much time left to get these cute photos of her sitting in baskets and things before she's walking about and can get out them!

March 29 - Picnic Basket Stowaway

March 30 - Time To Adjust The Cot
Catherine's pulling herself up to standing really easily now and I've found her like this a number of times when she's woken up from her nap... Time to adjust the cot so she doesn't fall out!

March 30 - Time To Adjust the Cot

March 31 - Part 1 - Cutting Teeth
If you look *really* closely, you might see a tooth coming through there... :) Yep... at the age of 10 months and 10 days, the bottom left tooth has cut through... gummy smiles are on the way out!

March 31 - Part 1 - Cutting Teeth

March 31 - Part 2 - Do You Think She's Tired?
Bonus photo for today because I thought this shot was too cute not to share.
Found her in this position this afternoon... I don't know how that could possibly be comfortable!!!

March 31 - Part 2 - Do You Think She's Tired?

No comments: