Thursday, March 10

Bao & Ty's Wedding - Part 1

The problem with taking too many photos (a problem I encounter often!), is deciding which ones to share with the world... So I thought I would tackle the photos from Bao and Ty's wedding in two parts... In this part, you will see the "good" shots which I think tell the story of the day best... :) I'll do a second part with the "not-so-good/candid/random" photos later, because there are still a tonne of photos that still need ot be shared, but don't really fit in this series.

So sit back and enjoy, what I think tells the story of the day... I hope you enjoy this compilation of photos Bao and Ty... (love you both lots!)


Pre-Wedding-Preparations-700px

The-Boys-700px

The-Procession-700px

The-Ceremony-I-600px

The-Ceremony-II-700px

The-Group-Shot-700px

The-Reception-700px

The-Cake-700px

The-Food-700px

The-Details-700px

The-First-Dance-700px

Rocking-The-Dancefloor-700px

The-Newlyweds-700px


Whilst 90% of these photos were taken by me, I must give credit to my BIL Phong for some of the photos... He took the shot of the boys, the group shot, the photos at the reception and the newlyweds photo... great by work by him!

1 comment:

The Mini Mum said...

They all look totally gorgeous, and I love the food picks too, wish I'd thought of it at our wedding.
And OMGosh at the cake toppers! They are beyond awesome!