Friday, May 7

35 weeks + 1 day


35 weeks + 1 day


5 weeks to go... I'm looking and feeling *HUGE*! I'm moving slower and stuff like getting up from the couch and rolling over in bed is becoming a bit of an effort... but other than that, I'm still feeling really good and I'm still enjoying being pregnant... Had an obs apptment last Tuesday... everything still good and uneventful ... baby is head down in my pelvis (I think it's been in that position for most of this pregnancy) and it's loving to kick and move around on my right side a lot (pretty sure what I'm feeling are little feet and knees!)... especially around 11pm at night... Not long to go now...

Photography note - My remote trigger needs a new battery (which I discovered just as I was about to take the photos!) and of course, it takes some weird non-standard sized lithium battery and I wasn't about to go traipsing around to the shops looking for one... so I decided to play with the 10 second self-timer... my goodness... painful! I won't be doing that again anytime soon! Rushing in front on the camera before the timer triggers is not a lot of fun when you can't move fast with a big belly!

No comments: