Sunday, July 26

The Many Poses Of Sleeping Beth...

With the demise of the afternoon nap rapidly approaching, the days where Beth doesn't have a day nap often (but not always) results in her being quite tired in the evening and occasionally falling asleep on us when we're not watching.

This is how we found Beth on the couch tonight... she had been snuggled up on the couch having a bottle of milk whilst watching Playschool... and obviously she got a little too comfortable... I call this The "I-had-preconceived-notions-about-falling-asleep-on-the-couch" Pose...


The Sleeping Poses of Beth 3


In this photo she was out for the count at about 6:30pm one day... She hadn't even had her bottle of milk that night! I call it The "I-just-might-close-my-eyes-for-a moment" Pose...

The Sleeping Poses of Beth 2


And this photo is from a couple of weeks ago... I changed her into a night nappy and put a jumper on her and she didn't stir in the slightest... completely out of it. This is the "Sleeping Sprawling Starfish" Pose...

The Sleeping Poses of Beth 1


(ps - experimenting with some vintage black and white processing here because these photos have way too many clashing colours going in them... not sure if I love it, but something I'm playing with)

No comments: