Saturday, October 18

Married for Half a Decade Today

Five years ago today, Phan and I started our journey of married life together... I can hardly believe it's already been 5 years... it seems that I have only just blinked an eye and the time has disappeared...

Much has happened in 5 years... we have done a lot together in these 5 years and it has been a wonderful journey so far.

So to the most wonderful man in the world - I love you, Phan, my dearest husband... I look forward to travelling the next 50 years (and more) with you by my side and know that we can face all life has to give/surprise/offer us together.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to the both of you. Here's to the next 50+! :)

Love Anh, Ty, George and Keith xx

The Mini Mum said...

Happy Anniversary to you both! :o)