Monday, September 1

Spring has sprung!

First day of spring... we are already beginning the 9th month of the year... Time is just flying by... less than 2 weeks 'til we move house!

Well, today the weather was just glorious... it felt like spring... beautiful, sunny and warm... with a freshness in the air that made me feel alive. Beth and I had a lovely day today... KindyRoo in the morning, lots of book reading, funny playing with a balloon... She also had a *HUGE* 2.5 hour nap at lunch! In the afternoon we packed a few boxes together (she really enjoys packing!)... and played with her train set.

Beth also learnt how to walk around like a chicken and make chicken noises today. And I also discovered that she won't eat biscuits that are broken... I had some sakata wholegrain rice crackers in a little bag and a few were broken in half. She bypassed all the broken ones and went for the whole ones... and when I tried to give her one that was broken in half, she pushed my hand away with a "Nooo.."... and gave me a look like "Are you trying to feed sub-standard food here?" What a pedantic child!

I'll leave you with another photo that I took yesterday -

Giddy Up Horsey

No comments: