Sunday, September 28

I'm baaaaack! :)

I'm back online! :) Our Naked ADSL2+ connection was provisioned on Friday, just in time for us to come back from our holiday in Adelaide!

It's been a busy 2 weeks... so much has happened, so I will reserve the details for a humungous blog entry update later...

But I thought I'd quickly jump on here to say "Hi!"... I have a gazillion things to do and catchup on and plan... Right now I'm taking a break after a morning of doing more unpacking, cleaning (whilst listening/watching John Mayer's Where The Light Is concert on blu-ray... amazing concert!) and then having some hilarious moments sitting with Beth and watching Phan mow the lawn... I'll have to write a blog post sometime about how Phan is *so* not the handyman type... although I have to give him 10/10 for trying... but all I can say is thank goodness he's not a tradie or he would get nothing done!

Next week is going to be a busy week... dishwasher being installed tomorrow (yippee!), getting a couple of quotes for air conditioning, hopefully getting quotes for an automatic garage door opener... new desk being delivered on Tuesday, oh I bought a new cooktop yesterday (a Baumatic 1/2 magnet induction and 1/2 electric cooktop... it's got hyperspeed elements on it, so it's going to be FAST... going to be awesome!) and it's being installed on Thursday... somewhere in between all that, I have to go looking for a new swimsuit for me 'cos Beth starts swimming lessons next Monday and I really need a new swimsuit that hides my belly!

I'll be back later with a bigger update!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

About time you put a blog entry we've been hanging out! More photos please :) !

Bao

xo

Maria said...

Welcome back Clara. Have missed your entries. Sounds like you are doing well in keeping on top of everything! Keep up the good work.