Friday, September 5

Somebody woke up too early this morning...

Somebody woke up too early... Beth decided to wake up at 6:30am this morning... which didn't bother me at all, because she slept through the night last night. I needed to get some more boxes for the move, so this morning we went out to Bunnings to get some... I'm sure the people there must think I'm some kind of crazy box lady, because I've been going there at least once a week (sometimes twice a week) and rummaging through finding good sturdy appropriately sized boxes... loading up a trolley with the said boxes and then loading up the car... I've got quite a good technique going now and have figured out the best way to nest the boxes and fit them into the boot, the backseat and the front seat... (I fit about 12 boxes in the car today). I'm sure Beth thinks I'm mental and wonders why she has boxes keeping her company in the backseat.

Anyway all of this takes me about 15-20 minutes and then we drive home which only takes 10 minutes... and today Beth fell asleep on the way home and it was only 10am! Once I had parked the car, Beth half opened her eyes and then gave me this "Nope-I'm-not-going-to-wake-up" face and closed her eyes and went back to sleep. I unloaded the boxes from the car and then got her out of the car... she was dead to the world and refused to wake up... I put her down on the beanbag in the lounge room thinking that she might wake up if I went around and did some packing and made some noise... but nope... she slept through it all... after about 10-15 minutes, I took her up to her room and she ended up having a 2 hour nap! I'm hoping she sleeps in tomorrow!

No comments: