Tuesday, September 2

Another year older I am...

Yes... today is the day that I leave the youthful, carefree days of my 20s and begin the responsible, mature-minded journey into my 30s... (ha ha... mature minded... whatever!) In all honesty, I'm looking forward to this new phase of my life. I don't feel old... I don't look old (ha, some may say I still look a little like I'm 18!)... and really, 30, while it is a milestone... it really is like any other birthday... And tell you what, today, really has been a very ordinary day... just ran errands all day... no big celebrations, no fan-fare... (well, I had all my fan-fare and spoiling on Sunday - see the post from the 31st of August) just emails and phone calls from my dearest family and friends... and a few Facebook birthday greetings too!

So from this old, old 30 year old woman - I say thank you to all who wished me a happy birthday - even if it was uneventful, it was happy, because life has been good to me and I feel God's blessings in my life every single day. The real celebrations will be happening in just over a fortnight with my closest and dearest when we come back to Adelaide... I can't wait!

1 comment:

Ty Phoon said...

Happy Birthday Clara! (aka Urkel :) )

You still look so young, Anh could pass as your Mum ;) *joke*

Enjoy the rest of your week.