Sunday, April 6

Swinging Joy

Oh how she is growing up so fast... Today we tottered around the park. Chattered and babbled together. Laughed and giggled. At one point she got nervous and hugged me tight. And at that moment, this overwhelming realisation came to me that my baby is now a little girl... I know I've said before that she is not a baby anymore... but I have never felt it more than I felt it today. As she was all dressed up in her long pants and hoodie, she was her own little person with her own thoughts and needs... Sometimes needing Mummy... sometimes not. Oh how she makes me realise how precious time is.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This photo really shows how much she has grown since she left Adelaide. Counting down the days til I get to see the cutest girl in the world!

Bao

xoxo