Wednesday, April 30

Back Home After A Great Family Holiday...

We just got back today from our 3 day break to Noosa... We had a wonderful time... I will write a more detailed entry later... but tonight I just wanted to share a photo from our holiday...

The Reality Behind the Photo
I love this photo... I have wanted to do a sunset silhouette photo for ages, because I have seen some amazing, sensational shots executed by the EB Photography girls... So on Monday night, I made Phan and Elizabeth go down to Little Cove Beach at sunset so I could take some photos... It wasn't quite sunset... but it was close enough... (sunset unfortunately collides with dinner time... and a hungry Beth is not a happy Beth!) However, the moment our feet touched the sand, Beth wanted to go into the water (even though we'd only just had a swim an hour ago!)... So Beth spent the entire time (all of *five* minutes) squirming and wanting to get away... and the whole thing just ended in massive tears when she wasn't allowed to go in the water. So we called it quits after 5 mins and I just had to be happy with whatever shots I got in that tiny window of opportunity. Gotta love child photography...

No comments: