Wednesday, April 9

10 Moments I Would Bottle...

If only we could put moments in our lives into bottles so we could replay them again later in life ... there are so many moments I would want to keep forever... here are a few I would bottle -

1. The day Phan and I said "I do".

2. The first moment I laid eyes on my beautiful baby girl and held her in my arms.

3. The way Phan used to sit crouched on a big arm chair and cradle Beth in his lap and stroke her head and let her suck on his little finger when she was only a few days old.

4. The time when I was still breastfeeding.

5. The serene look on Beth's face when she is sleeping.

6. The pure glee on her face when Beth is playing at the beach.

7. The way Beth climbs into my lap when she wants me to read her a story.

8. The funny little toddler walk Beth currently has which involves wildly swinging her arms around as she sticks out her tubby little toddler tummy.

9. The cheeky way Beth grins and giggles at me when she is standing in the bathtub whilst I am telling her to sit down.

10. The way Beth snuggled in my arms today, and didn't want me to read to her but insisted on "reading" to me instead.

No comments: