Thursday, April 17

Grinning Cheekiness

There is beautiful natural light in the north facing dining room here... so I got a shot of Beth being cheeky whilst sitting and eating her biscuit in her highchair this afternoon... Nothing too much to report other than I got to have a haircut for the first time in 5 months... and it was wonderful! I also love the new hairstyle I am sporting now... Phan took Beth to the park whilst I was at the hairdressers and apparently Beth made friends... there were two 10 year old girls playing at the park who took a liking to Beth and wanted to play with her and Beth let them pick her up and go down the slippery dip with them... sounded so cute!

Phan went and got his haircut in the afternoon... we didn't do much... I was a bit tired from the restless night we'd had (she woke up 6 times... but I think it was a combination of being cold, separation anxiety (she watched me for 30 mins at 2am and made sure I didn't go away) and teething... I only just discovered tonight that she is sprouting another two new teeth... they are coming through lopsided... we have another two teeth appearing on the bottm left... and nothing on the right).

Ann has the day off tomorrow and is hanging out with us all day... yipppee!

1 comment:

Maria said...

cuuute!

You can see some of her teeth too. She is beautiful Clara.

Happy to hear your news and say Happy Birthday to Phan too!

Love,

Maria + boys

xxxx