Saturday, April 12

Super Tantrum...

I have only this week plugged in my musical keyboard (Roland VA-7) and started playing a bit again... Beth also *looooves* playing the keyboard... so much, that she would prefer to play the keyboard rather than play with drips of water while I have my shower in the morning. This evening, we went upstairs so Beth could have her evening bath and the very first thing she did was start hovering around the keyboard and trying to play it (to no avail, since i hadn't turned it on). I got everything ready for her bath and she started shrieking and wanting to play the keyboard. I tried to explain to her that we would have a bath and then after the bath she could play the keyboard, but she didn't understand and started getting annoyed... *very annoyed*... so I closed the third bedroom door (where the keyboard is)... and we went into the bathroom... and then all hell broke loose... it was like it was the end of the world... Beth chucked a super tantie... and putting her in the bath made things worse. We had an all-time fast bath, with her screaming and kicking and getting *very angry*... and then I dressed her quickly (all within about 5-10 minutes) still with her thrashing about ... and then I took her back into the third bedroom and we sat at the keyboard ... and she was quiet... and she was happy ... and we played the keyboard for 20 minutes! Talk about a drama... She's not even two yet!

No comments: