Tuesday, May 31

Photo A Day - May - Week 4

I've made it through another month with photo-a-day which brings us up to 5 months of the year with photo-a-day... almost half way there! :)

May 25 - Princess Catherine
One of Elizabeth's little crowns which suits Catherine perfectly. And didn't you know that princesses have corn on the cob for breakfast?


May 25 - Princess Catherine


May 26 - Paper Tissue Pom Poms
Interesting textures in this tissue paper pom pom I have lying around the house now that Catherine's party is over.

May 26 - Tissue Paper Pom Pom


May 27 - And The Last Chair Was Just Right
Looking too cute in her new winter dress (one of many clothes presents she received on her birthday).

May 27 - And The Last Chair Was Just Right


May 28 - Rides On Daddy's Legs
She had so much fun having "flying" rides on Daddy's legs.

May 28 - Rides On Daddy's Legs


May 29 - Looking More Grown Up Every Day
Elizabeth is such a big girl these days... I love her at this age... she makes me laugh and smile with her conversations and she is such a wonderful daughter and a considerate sister. Did you know every night before she goes to bed, she tiptoes into Catherine's room before she goes to bed to whisper "goodnight" to her and blow her kiss. It's a little routine she started not too long after Catherine was born and she's kept it up ever since.

May 29 - Looking More Grown Up Every Day


May 30 - New Party Trick
Catherine learnt a new party trick over the weekend... she can put her hands on her head on demand. She's uber cute when she does it... and sometimes she does it for no reason just because she knows it's cute and she can make us smile.

May 30 - New Party Trick


May 31 - Last Signs Of Autumn
I thought this photo was rather apt, seeing as it's the last day of autumn. I had to take Catherine to have her 12 month immunizations this afternoon... I had driven down the street when I thought there was a good chance Catherine might nap in the car after the injections... so I drove back home and grabbed my camera. Glad I did, because my hunch turned out to be correct. After Catherine's shots (which she was really not happy about... she was crying before the needle had even touched her!), she fell asleep about 10 minutes later in the car, so I drove to this place with a row of maple trees which Vicky had told me about... Had some fun getting some interesting wide angles and catching some afternoon light)... then hopped back in the car and drove around, scouting for some new and interesting locations (and I did find some interesting things!)... and then 40 mins later Catherine woke up and we went and picked up Elizabeth from kindy. Perfect timing... :).

May 31 - Last Signs Of Autumn

No comments: