Sunday, May 29

Thought For The Day


the earth without art


My latest time-waster (as if I need another thing to waste time on) is Pinterest... A beautiful miscellany of images, it's a wonderful way to find inspiration, cool projects, pretty things and the just plain random. Collate them into visually engaging pinboards and it's a wonderful reference for a cluttered mind. Yesterday I installed the Pinterest iPhone app... and now I have an awesome way to while away the time when I'm giving Catherine a 4am feed or patting her to sleep for a nap. I happened upon the quote above while trawling the Pinterest boards, and I love it. How boring would our world be without art in it's various forms? Music, literature, fashion, photography, painting, textiles, food... to name a few... So many different ways to be creative and to make the world a little more interesting and a little more beautiful...

So what have you done today to make our earth a little less "eh"?


The "earth" without "art" is just "eh"...

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Lovely image. Love the processing! Thanks for the email. I appreciate it!