Wednesday, May 25

Photo A Day - May - Week 3

I have lots and lots of photos to share of Catherine's 1st Birthday, an awesome lunch at Brett's Wharf and a beautiful afternoon shoot with Elizabeth... but I'm needing to find some time to write those posts... which probably won't happen until Bao and Ty (who are up visiting us for Catherine's birthday) head home later this week...

So in the meantime, here's a quick photo-a-day wrap up -

May 18 - Brown Paper Fun
Our canvas from Sheye arrived wrapped in a huge sheet of brown paper... which the girls decided to play with by madly rustling and shaking it.... they thought it was the best fun... who would have thought brown paper could have brought so much joy?


May 18 - Brown Paper Fun


May 19 - Food Beggar
Catherine's a little food beggar... doesn't matter who's eating, or what you're eating... she will come and beg for some the minute she sees that you're eating! Here she is stealing some of Bac's ruoc toasted sandwich...

May 19 - Food Beggar


May 20 - Cake Smash
I did a pre-birthday cake smash shoot with Catherine... she was rather tentative at first, but once she got into it, she did enjoy it.

May 20 - Cake Smash


May 21 - And She Turned One
The baby of the family made her big milestone today... the big 1! Separate post will being going up about the birthday, but here's a photo from the day of her dressed in her ao dai (which my mum made and I wore on my first birthday and which Elizabeth wore on her first birthday) surrounded by her presents. She is a very lucky girl.

May 21 - Catherine is 1


May 22 - Cheeky Sisters
All dressed up in their coordinating outfits ready for lunch at Brett's Wharf.
May 22 - Cheeky Sisters

May 23 - Spelling Fail
I bought these cute little leggings for Catherine's birthday from an online store about 2 weeks ago... but it wasn't until I put them on her for the first time that I took a closer look and realised something wasn't quite right with them! Don't know how I missed this glaringly obvious!

May 23 - Spelling Fail


May 24 - Another Convert
While embarking on my photography journey, along the way I have managed to interest, convert and inspire a number of family and friends into also taking up photography as a hobby... *insert evil laugh here*... Honestly, I love that my photography has inspired others to want to take better photos... and my beautiful SIL Bao is the latest person to join the club... I talked through the triangle of exposure with her and taught her some of the basics ... So here she is taking some of her first photos in manual mode... Proud of her... :)

May 24 - Another Convert

No comments: