Tuesday, May 10

Photo A Day - May 3 to May 9

Yes, I'm still on the photo a day bandwagon... :) So I thought I better do a weekly wrap up -

May 3 - Cutie Patootie
She's such a little cutie...


May 3 - Cutie Patootie


May 4 - Dreaming of Country Fields
Yes, I know, you've seen this photo in a previous post, but that was the only photo I took that day... :)

May 4 - Dreaming of Country Fields


May 5 - The Apple

I was scrutinizing shadows on this day...

May 5 - The Apple


May 6 - By The River

Taken with my new 16-35mm f/2.8 by the Brisbane River... really loving the perspective this lens gives at it's widest...

May 6 - By the River


May 7 - Morning Light

Again taken with the 16-35mm... this lovely spot is at a park not far from where we live.

May 7 - Morning Light


May 8 - Mother's Day Lollies
These were my mother's day lollies from Elizabeth... I spoke to a couple of other mum's at kindy and they also received lollies... appears they were a popular choice!

May 8 - Mother's Day Lollies


May 9 - Freshly Napped
All happy from her morning nap... taken with the 16-35mm.

May 9 - Freshly Napped

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Hello Clara! Suzanne here. Found your blog through your siggy. :) You are doing Photo-a-Day? Wow! You are amazing! I do not think I have the perseverance to do that! Congratulations!