Sunday, May 31

Photos...

Yes... they are on their way... You can thank Chi, Mitch, Bao, Ty and Thao for distracting me with Bejewelled Blitz on Facebook... but I'm making progress... just slowly... in between the bejewelled games.. :p

I'm almost done with the SeaWorld photos from our first visit (hopefully be up tonight or tomorrow night)... but I just thought I'd start off with the photo of Beth from the first day... this is what total exhaustion (as a result of 1.5 hours sleep in 24 hours) looks like...

Total Exhaustion
























We've actually been very, jetlagged for most of this week and found it a lot more difficult adjusting our body clocks here than we did in San Diego... We've had 4am starts with Beth for 2 days... 5am start for one day and now we're only just beginnning to start at the more respectable hour of 6am... So we've been having early nights to match... Beth wanted to go to bed 5pm one day, but we managed to drag her out to 7am. I've also had a horrid cough and that really rundown feeling... beginning to feel better now, although the cough is still persisting...

No comments: