Monday, May 4

Just Smile

Just Smile























It's been a fun and busy weekend for us here... Today was May Day Labour Day public holiday in Brisbane, so we spent a lovely family day together... we went to the pool this morning (I made Phan come with us... LOL.... He's not a fan of the water, but I wanted him to see how much progress Beth has made in the pool.) and then we came home, I did 2 loads of laundry, snuck in a 15 min nap whilst Beth had a nap and then once Beth woke up we went for a bike ride... It's been a while since we've taken the Croozer out with us... so we went to her favourite park and she had a great time! Then for dinner we went out to Trangs for the second time in 3 days... Beth is always up for some pho, it's her favourite meal.

Sunday, we went to church in the morning, then shopping at Chermside (I needed to get a backpack for our impending trip to San Diego, we leave in a week! Eek! I have so much to organise between now and then!). Then I went mad in the afternoon whilst Beth decided she didn't want to have an afternoon nap... (I hate it when she doesn't want to have a sleep... the variation in routine, just kills me!). Phan mowed the lawn in the afternoon, due to Beth insisting we had "Loooong grass!"... and whilst he was mowing, Beth exclaimed all afternoon "Daddy cutting grass!"... she was excited to have a neat and tidy yard again!

Saturday, I can't remember what we did... not much.

Anyway... I've been busy on my digiscrapping blog if anyone feels like checking it out... It was iNSD (interNational Scrapbooking Day) on Saturday, which means there were lots of big sales going on in the digiscrapping world... I picked up some mega bargains... spent a bit more than I planned to, but I haven't bought any supplies in 6 months, so I thought it was worth it. I won't need to buy anything else for the rest of the year... I'm pretty much set!

Okay... and now I'm sooo tired... I had a crappy night's sleep last night... I dreamt that our house was burning down and that we were trying to save stuff from the house whilst it was on fire. Yeah, totally crazy... I know in real life, I would just grab the computer (because that has all the photos on it) & leave the house to burn down... you can always replace stuff. Anyway, I woke up feeling totaly exhausted from the dream... like I hadn't slept at all! Such a weird feeling... and such a relief that it was all a dream!

Anyway... this blog might go quiet for a while since I have stuff to do before we go to San Diego... We'll see how we go... otherwise, the next you might be hearing from me will be when we get over to the States!

No comments: