Friday, September 4

Playing Shops With Uncle Mike

My sister and her hubby Mike are up visiting us this week... We're having a tonne of fun together... Great company... eating good food... celebrating my birthday (Wednesday just passed) and then celebrating my sister's bday tomorrow...

Beth's enjoying having "friends" around (her words! Lucky she likes family like friends!) and I'm enjoying having a break from the constant entertaining she normally requires... Here's a little snippet of how much fun she's having with her Uncle Mike...



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beth is beyond beautiful, your photography is amazing and I'm so glad I found you again! I was reading back through my old blog posts and found your name and link:) You are such a sweet lady - can't wait to read all the posts I've missed! vanessa xx