Saturday, March 6

Want some pancake with that sugar?


Want some pancake with that sugar?


I'm in the processing of writing a longer blog post, but I just wanted to quickly share this photo taken on Thursday this week... Elizabeth insisted on having pancakes for breakfast, and I didn't have any shop bought ones on hand (yeah, I'm lazy and normally have a packet floating around 'cos I don't like having to make pancakes *everyday*), so we made a batch of mini pancakes/pikelet things before kindy... Anyway, I'd cooked a batch and given Beth one and let her spread it with butter 'cos she insisted in her independent little way - "I can do it... I can do it"... so as she was doing that, I turned to cook a second batch and then heard an excited Beth exclaiming "I did it Mummy... I put sugar on my pancake..." and I turn around to find a lovely neat little mound of sugar on her pancake. Yep... I think that's enough sugar, darling! In the interest of having things in moderation, I did make her redistribute the sugar onto some other pancakes though ... :)

No comments: