Wednesday, March 17

my.joy


my.joy


I'm now into my third trimester and the days and weeks are flying by and I'm becoming ever so conscious of the fact that our world is about to change in so many ways when the baby arrives... One thing that I'm sure I am going to miss is the one-on-one time I've been able to have with Beth... Lately, she has really been an absolute delight... she's such a lovely, good-natured child... She often says to me "Thank you Mummy, for making dinner for me..." which makes me smile and just melt... We also have been having lazy mornings and afternoon snuggles in bed after her nap... I'm just treasuring these times of cuddling next to her in her bed... having her give me kisses out of the blue, feeling her hold my hand and squeeze it... I'm just breathing in these moments and holding onto them while I can...

And so here is today's photo... taken during some afternoon snuggling and tickling amongst the bedsheets... *so much fun*...

No comments: