Thursday, June 19

The Tweed Coat Shoot





If you have sound, turn it on, 'cos I've sync-ed this slideshow to music... :)

I've wanted to do a slideshow put to music for months, but it has taken me *ages* to get the jumpcut site to like me enough to do it... (Don't ask, I've had problems getting it to link to my yahoo account it kept bouncing me and refusing me... was a real PITA... I don't know why Yahoo hates me so much... it's the second time I've had so much trouble with passwords and usernames and stuff...) Anyway.... here's my first groovy slideshow ever... not bad for a first attempt...

This was the photoshoot we did on Tuesday (when i was in a bad mood from lack of sleep)... I was really beginning to get pressed to do a photoshoot with Beth wearing this outfit because she has been going through a bit of growth spurt and the coat is almost getting too small for her (it's getting short in the sleeves)... so I really wanted to get some photos of her in this outfit, because it is one of my all time favourites (I fell in love with this tweed coat the moment I saw it... it was ridiculous how much I ummed and ahhed about buying it!) The hilarious thing was after the shoot, we dropped into Coles to buy a couple of things and on the way back to the car while we were waiting for the lift, there was a couple with a baby girl who was probably about 6 months with a cute headband. I commented on how adorable her girl was with that headband and the mum said to me - "That's funny, I was just saying to my husband how I love that dress your daughter is wearing. I wanted to buy it for my girl but I couldn't find it in her size." And then we proceeded to have a conversation about how cute the matching coat was (and her husband laughed at us and said "oh, you women and your clothes")... It was pretty funny! So, I now feel a bit justified in my crazy obsession with this outfit... :)

3 comments:

Melissa said...

The slideshow is great Clara, Beth is a real cutie.

Anonymous said...

OMG love this, also love the song too. Is that Buble singing? The song goes really well with the photo shoot!

Bao

Maria said...

Watch out Jackie O!