Wednesday, June 18

And She Runs Some More...

More Running
I really thought this photography gig would get easier as Beth gets older, but I have discovered that I am sadly mistaken... it is *soooo* much harder now that she can run away from me at a break neck speed.

Yesterday, was a slow day... I was in a bad mood from being up half the night because Bethdidn't want to sleep without me patting her (and I was patting her for 1.5 hours from 3am!) So in the afternoon, I decided we should get out and get some fresh air and we headed out to the park for another photoshoot (stay tuned for photos later). I'm glad we did, because it put me in a much better mood and Beth and I had a lot of fun. It was a slightly more successful shoot than on Monday... but *alot* more demanding physically because I had to keep convincing Beth to go where there was a nice background and she kept trying to run away from me and wanted to play on the playground... It was hilariously fun and silly and tiring! It was also mentally and technically demanding because the light kept changing (and she kept running in and out of the shade!) and I was having a quite a time quickly changing my settings to compensate... just hard work all round... but worth it...

No comments: