Sunday, August 21

Photo A Day - August - Week 3

August 15 - Wait For Me...
We went for a picnic lunch with Chu Phong on his last day here in Brisbane... We went by the river and it was so lovely ... Elizabeth, Catherine and Chu Phong had a fabulous (albeit tiring) time running around in the forest there... so much fun... I have photos I need to get around to sharing... will do that soon!


August 15 - Wait For Me...



August 16 - Swoonworthy Fabric
I have had my eye on this fabric for a good 3 or 4 months I think... It's designed by Sarah Jane with Michael Miller fabrics... I've been a fan of Sarah Jane for a few years now... and when she showed a sneak peek of it, I knew I just had to have it. I've just been waiting for it to be released and stocked at my favourite online fabric store and it did about a month ago and it *finally* arrived today! (I ordered it from the US!)... It is just divine and I am so in love with the prints... Somewhere amongst all my photography, I need to make time to make some dresses and skirts for my girls... and maybe a little something for my niece too... :)

August 16 - Swoonworthy Fabric


August 17 - Snugglebug
We had brunch with friends today and Miss A was just so gorgeous, funny and adorable snuggling in her bed... She is so delightful!


August 17 - Snugglebug



August 18 - Older
Elizabeth constantly tells me she is getting bigger and that she's going to be turning 5 soon... She looks more and more grownup with each photo I take of her...

August 18 - Older



August 19 - Tea Towels Are Fashionable
See previous blog post for details.

August 19 - Tea Towel Fashion Accessory



August 20 - Face of A Pancake Thief
Again, see previous post for details.

August 20 - Face of A Pancake Thief



August 21 - Random Fashion Statement
We've had a lazy, stay-in-your-pajamas kind of day today... It's been overcast and cloudy for most of the day. So this afternoon when Phan and Elizabeth ran around in the backyard for a bit, this is what Catherine ended up wearing... a hoodie over her one piece jumpsuit... and Phan squeezed her jumpsuit clad feet into her shoes as well... The girl's all class... :) I also love her smile in this photo... she's the kind of child that smiles with her entire face... When she's super smiley her eyes smile and they basically disappear... I love it..
(*apologies for the oversharpened photo, Flickr has done something weird to it!)


August 21 - Random Fashion Statement

1 comment:

Regni said...

Love your photo-a-day-posts! That bokeh in the photo of Elisabeth is so dreamy! And that fabric is fantastic too, what a good idea to order fabric online, I feel inspired to do some cushions for the girls' room when they are moving in together in the not too distant future. Your girls are so beautiful. Hope you've had a good weekend!