Sunday, August 7

Photo A Day - August - Week 1

Ahh, it's the start of another month... so here's the first week of August

August 1 - I Want To Break This...
Generally, I think I have a reasonably high tolerance for annoying, loud, repetitive noises. It just comes with the territory when you have small children. However, this toy recorder might just be the thing that tips me over the edge... Elizabeth got this from her pinata at her birthday last year, but for some reasons it's made a huge revival this week and I swear, if I hear that annoying high pitched noise again, I will probably find a way to accidentally hide it in the bin forever...


August 1 - I want to break this...


August 2 - Eclectic Fairy Ballerina
She got home from kindy and promptly changed into this miscellany of clothing and dressups... And proceeded to dance and sing... I love 4 year old randomness...


August 2 - Eclectic Fairy Ballerina


August 3 - My Grownup Newborn
After kindy we caught up with some friends at the park... and when we got home, I was pulling together the finishing touches for dinner and turned around and found her like this on the couch. Way too much excitement for one day...


August 3 - My Grownup Newborn


August 4 - Afternoon At The Playground
Went to a different park this afternoon for something different to do... Catherine quite liked sitting on this bouncy giraffe thing...


August 4 - At The Playground


August 5 - Oops, Dropped Something
Bath time and Catherine likes throwing things out of the bath... This photo taken without flash at about 6:30pm with just dodgy bathroom lighting. Taken using my new 50mm - ISO 6400, f/1.4, 1/250...


August 5 - Oops, Dropped Something


August 6 - Joyous Afternoon
Phan wanted me to take his car out for a spin this afternoon to feel how different it is after all the mods he's been doing to it recently... So we took a little drive over to a little park reserve I'd spied a few weeks ago and spent an enjoyable afternoon having some fun...


August 6 - Joyous Afternoon


August 7 - Playing Trains
Crows vs Lions game playing in the background... and this is what Elizabeth, Catherine and Daddy were up to in our loungeroom this afternoon...

August 7 - Playing Trains



1 comment:

Sharon said...

LOVE the image of her sleeping on the couch. It's precious.