Monday, August 15

Photo A Day - August - Week 2

August 8 - There Was A Small Child Here Stacking Plates...
She pottered away when she saw me approach with the camera... :p It was really cute, Catherine was taking all the plastic plates out and stacking them on the floor and then picked them up and put them back in the cupboard... So you'll just have to imagine and instead you get to see the inside view of my kitchen cupboard... :p I actually did take a decent photo today, but it was of something that I'm not quite ready to share with the world yet... maybe soon... :)

August 8 - There was a small child here stacking plates...

August 9 - Silly Faces
Catherine thinks it's hilarious to squish her face into plates at the moment...

August 9 - Silly faces

August 10 - Kissable Pout
This photo makes me *melt*... I just adore her little pout and she looks so sweet in that little outfit... oh and that dreamy bokeh... loving my 50mm 1.4... :)

August 10 - Kissable Pout

August 11 - Ta
Chu Phong is in town visiting us at the moment... Catherine was initially a bit uncertain about him... but he won her over by giving her some food... Here she is saying "Ta" while taking some breakfast cereal from him...

August 11 - Ta

August 12 - Model's Own Pose
Took the girls out to the park this afternoon while our interstate visitors snoozed and had an afternoon nap... I love this dress on Elizabeth... pink and turquoise are my favourite colour combinations at the moment... This pose was completely her idea... She is so random... LOL...

August 12 - Model's Own Pose

August 13 - Sweet Talking Daddy
A day out shopping at Harbourtown... Phong did really well and bought the most out of all of us! Phan even bought more than me (at his favourite store, Ralph Lauren)... I scored a pair of shoes... completely different to the kind of shoes I was actually looking for (I need a casual walking shoe and couldn't find anything I liked). Towards the end of our shopping expedition, Elizabeth didn't want to walk anymore and managed to sweet talk Phan into carrying her around... she looks rather pleased with herself that she got her way doesn't she?

August 13 - Sweet Talking Daddy

August 14 - Sunday Morning, Pajamas and a Blue Balloon
This is how our little miss looks in the morning... dishevelled bed hair... still in her one piece jumpsuit pajamas... and there's nothing like some balloon fun to start a Sunday morning...

August 14 - Sunday Morning, Pajamas and a Blue Balloon

2 comments:

Sharon said...

I love them all! I always enjoy visiting your blog!

Anonymous said...

That is the cutest kissable pout ever!!! <3 it!