Thursday, November 4

Dresses Are For Eating


Dresses-Are-For-Eating-700px


Yum yum yum... :)

I quickly did up this storyboard of photos as a way of taking a break... I'm in the midst of processing photos for a newborn photoshoot I did a week ago for work colleague of Phan's... 3/4 way through the images... and I'm getting a taste of what it would be like if I ever went into business as a photographer... interesting that's for sure... I have discovered that whilst I adore little newborns and taking photos of them, processing them is a whole different ball game and has really challenged me!

Anyway... these photos are of Catherine wearing one of the many dresses she got as presents from her christening... She will quite happily sit and munch on her dress for 20 minutes by herself... makes for one drooly dress, but the main thing is she's happy!

I feel like I have a hundred and one things on my plate at the moment... so many things to do... so little time! Christmas is less than 8 weeks away!!! Elizabeth's birthday is less than 2 weeks away and she's having a party which is 3 weeks away (and what started out as a party for 2 has turned into a party for 10 after Elizabeth asked to invite her kindy friends!!!)... so there's planning for that to be done... Elizabeth is sooooo excited about her birthday this year... it's the first time she's really been excited about it... It's just adorable and hilarious... She keeps asking if we can have a party... a *big* one... and if we can write out invitations... and if we can hang up streamers... and if I can make her a chocolate cake... and can we have watermelon at the party too... LOL... you get the picture... the world revolves around her birthday for the moment

1 comment:

Maria said...

Hi Clara,

Oh my goodness - Catherine is so big now - Elizabeth too. Congratulations from us all on her christening. May the Lord bless and guide her every step of the way.

Best Wishes from the Z Clan in Adelaide.

xxxx