Saturday, October 1

Time To Finally Reveal ...


I have just been itching to share this news with everyone, but I've been waiting for the right time to come and finally, the right time is now!

Regular readers of my blog may have noticed, while I've still been doing updates on the blog, the blog posts have not been anywhere near as frequent as earlier in the year. Well, that's mostly been due to a project I've been working on behind the scenes and I'm excited to announce that I'm officially launching my business - Heart Inspired Photography.

To coincide with the start of October, I launched last night on Facebook (feel free to head over to the Heart Inspired Photography Fan Page and "like" it) and thsi afternoon I launched over on my business blog-site... you can read all about how the journey over here -

http://www.heartinspiredphotography.com/blog/2011/10/01/the-official-launch-and-how-this-all-came-to-be/

I will still be continuing this blog, at least until the end of this year while Photo-A-Day 2011 is still continuing... but if you would like to follow me on my business blog, there will be lots of interesting things popping up on there too.

Thank you to all my readers for dropping in and following my stories and photography... xo

2 comments:

Regni said...

Hi Clara! Congratulations on launching your business. I have often thought how much of your heart you seem to leave in your photography, and anyone who books you will get an experience from the heart. I look forward to following your journey. I can totally relate to your love for photography, I am quite obsessed myself and I sometimes say to my husband that I see the world in frames. I feel it is a gift and something I hope my girls will cherish when they get older.

Lots of good luck wishes coming your way. Good luck on your move to, can't wait to maybe see some photos from Adelaide too?

Inger x

Sharon said...

Congrats! I can't wait to go check out the new pages.