Thursday, September 1

Photo A Day - August - Week 4

And here's the roundup of last month...

August 22 - Round and Round The Garden
Catherine *loves* round and round the garden... she loves it when you do it to her and she loves doing it to others... Makes her so happy. Here's Elizabeth doing it to Catherine...


August 22 - Round and Round the Garden


August 23 - Rainbow
This morning, Elizabeth spotted the most awesome rainbow on the way to kindy... It was huge and spanned the entire width of an oval that we pass every kindy day... So awesome... if we didn't have some where to be and if I hadn't been driving, I would have taken a photo... Elizabeth said she was going to do a drawing of a rainbow at kindy and I had planned on taking a photo of that... but she didn't get around to it... so I took a photo of the nearest rainbow like item to remind me of the beauty of that rainbow we saw today.

August 23 - Rainbow


August 24 - Odd Socks
Odd socks seems to be a constant around here... I hate little children socks... so small, so easy to lose, impossible to find, impossible to match... Odd socks are the norm for Catherine...

August 24 - Odd Socks


August 25 - Cereal
10pm at night and I realised I hadn't taken a photo for the day... so randomly walked around the house looking for inspiration and decided to take a photo of this... :)

August 25 - Cereal


August 26 - Toddler
She's losing some of her chubby, chubby baby cheeks and looking more and more like a toddler these days... *sniff sniff*...

August 26 - Toddler


August 27 - My Hand Looks Good In Red
Catherine so wants to be like her big sister. So today while Elizabeth was drawing, Catherine wanted to draw too... so I got out some textas for her and she was drawing away happily in her highchair... I go and do some dishes and come back to find her hand like this! In non-washable texta! She had a bright pink tinged hand for a couple of days afterwards.

August 27 - Texta Mess


August 28 - The Talented Hopper
For some reason unbeknownst to me, Elizabeth insists on doing the most random things when we go on photo shoots... she will stand on one leg... jump.. pull weird faces... "Take a photo of my back, Mum!", she'll call out to me... I'll try and catch her in between her randomness to get those more "normal shots", but this photo is truly a classic example of what she's really like when I'm trying to take photos of her... and yes, that's a random weed flower in her hand she's insisting on holding while hopping...

August 28 - The Talented Hopper


August 29 - Tea
I am a sucker for pretty tea canisters... just the canisters... they don't actually hold any tea... I picked up these while I was out shopping today... I love them...

August 29 - Tea


August 30 - The Fragrance of Jasmine
I love the smell of jasmine flowers...

August 30 - The Fragrance of Jasmine



August 31 - Bathtime Cheekiness
Fresh out of the bath and we're full of beans and cheekiness in this household...

August 31 - Bathtime Cheekiness

No comments: