Friday, April 4

And now we have 7...

Beth now has seven little teeth!

Beth and I are almost completely back to normal now... this morning we were being silly and I was making her giggle and laugh... and whilst she was letting out a big belly laugh as we spun and danced around, I caught a glimpse of a new tooth! It's the bottom left one and it is really obvious... I'm sure it's been there a couple of days, I can't believe I haven't noticed it until now! So on top of the gastro she's been teething too! She really has been a trooper... yesterday I went and spoilt her (at Phan's request) and bought her a new toy - a cash register, which she just loves. And I picked up some Sprouts clothes for her this morning - Myer currently have great sales going at the moment and they had 25% off some of the big label kids clothes... so I picked up a some nice warm clothes for her to wear while we are back in Adelaide (we hear it's been chilly of late).

No comments: