Thursday, March 13

A little bit more fairy...




































Just another sneak peek of what's to come from the fairy shoot... I've pp-ed half of the photos tonight... (pp = post-process for those of you who are not up with the photography lingo - it basically means photoshopping - converting RAW -> jpeg, adjusting levels, colour, contrast, running actions, tweaking it here and there to give the photos a polished look ... it's a bit of work... but when you have a adorable subject, it makes the whole process more enjoyable... :) I love having beautiful photos of my beautiful girl... :)) so will do some more tomorrow night hopefully and have a decent slideshow going by the weekend... I am loving pp-ing these photos... they just make me feel like I'm in a fairy dreamland...

No comments: